Friday, October 24, 2014

South of Chile

Maybe are many the topics that I would like write,  but I will take care this blog for I write about the south of Chile, all its wonder or I know places.

The truth is that Chile has many beautiful place, from north to south, but I prefer the south, because I know anly and special places, with dream scenery. In the national park can be found  natural environments unique , with different animals, birds, vegetation and different people, realy is wandeful. 

In the Summer 2013 I was knew the national park "Nahuelbuta" in Angol ninth region, in this places there is a forest the ancient araucaria, of some 1500 years, but also it´s has a mountain where you look the sea an the "Cordillera de los Andes" at the same time. Then I was visit the park "Huerquehue",  which had lake beautiful, it´s name was "Lago Tiltilco" and finally I was knew  the park "Vicente Pérez Rosales" in Puerto Varas, the most spectacular it´s  "Los saltos de Petrohue" and the famous lake "Lago todos los Santos", this park not is only chilean also has a part in Argentina.
 
In the Summer 2014 I was met the the "Carretera Austral" I was visit beautiful places, I was met "Futaleufú" and it´s famous  rivers "Futaleufú" and "Espolón" with its rapids. Also I visit  national park Hornopiren" in the "Cordillera de los Andes", with ist forest the Alerces and its "lagos cordilleranos", really  wonderful place. An finally I was knew the "Queulat" and the faumous "Ventisquero Colgante".

 
    










1 comment: